Address or Name Change

  • CERTIFIED PersonnelPlease remember, if you have made a name change with the Human Resources Department, you must also complete your name change on your Tennessee Teaching License at  
    CLASSIFIED Personnel: If you have moved, gotten married, have a new phone number or changed any other personal or contact information, please update the information by completing an address/name change form which is available on the Human Resources homepage. Please fax (594-3758) the completed form to Human Resources, 15th floor. Download form HR-112 to submit changes
    ADDRESS CHANGE:  If you need to make an address change, you can update your new information immediately with the Human Resources Department. Download form HR-112 to submit changes