• Transcripts

    To obtain a copy of your transcript, you will need the following. (Please review the choice below to determine which service works for you.)

    • Full name at graduation (include maiden if married)
    • Name of High School
    • Year of Graduation or last year attended
    • Date of Birth
    • Social Security Number
    • Current home address
    • Mailing Address

    Recent Graduates - the table below shows the most recent year held at the records department

    If you graduated after the year listed for your high school please contact the school directly.
    Austin-East Magnet High School
    AE Transcipt Information Page
    2003 2002
    Bearden High School 2002 2002
    Carter High School 2004 2004
    Center School 2005 2005
    Central High School 2003 2003
    Farragut High School 2001 2001
    Fulton High School 2002 2004
    Gibbs High School 2002 2004
    Halls High School 2002 2003
    Karns High School 2003 2003
    Powell High School 2003 2004
    South-Doyle High School 2003 2005
    West High School 2003 2003

    Older Graduates

    Please order the transcript from the Knox County Government Department of Records.

    Mailing Address: (Be sure to include complete information and payment of $5.00 check or money order.)
    Knox County Government Department of Records
    1000 N. Central Street
    Knoxville, TN 37917

    You may fax the information at (865) 215-5665 or call (865) 215-5657 for information.
    There will be a $5.00 charge for the transcript.

    For all GED Graduates

    Effective July 22, 2015, Knox County Schools will no longer provide HiSET or GED records and transcripts.  If you wish to obtain a copy of your transcript or diploma, you will need to order it through Diploma Sender.

    How much does it cost to order a copy of my diploma or transcripts?

    If you completed the HiSET or GED before July 22, 2015, the cost will be $17.00 per document.

    If you completed the HiSET or GED after July 22, 2015, you are eligible to receive one free copy of your diploma and your transcripts.  You are also eligible to have one additional copy of each sent to the post-secondary institution of your choice.

    How do I order online?

    • Log in/Create an account at diplomasender.com to place an order for your diploma or transcript.
    • You may contact customer service at (855) 876-3774 with any questions or concerns.

    How do I order by phone?

    • If you would rather place an order by phone, you may do so by calling (855) 313-5799. An additional charge of $6.00 will be assessed on all phone orders.
    • The hours of operation are from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Central Standard Time.

    How can I pay for my documents?

    • Money Order
    • Visa
    • Mastercard
    • Discover

    Please note that Diploma Sender encourages customers to pay with a credit or debit card.  Although it is perfectly acceptable to pay with a money order, it will take longer to process your order – meaning it will take longer for you to receive your transcripts or diploma.