SSPDTC Room Reservation Instructions
The Sarah Simpson Building is open Monday - Friday, 7 am -7 pm.
- See the "Room Descriptions" on the left hand side for a listing of the room numbers in the building, the seat capacity in each room, and the technology available in the room. (This information is also found on the Calendar.)
- See the "Upcoming Events at SSPDTC" on the left hand side to view what is happening at the Sarah Simpson Building in a list view by date.
- Select "Request a Room at Sarah Simpson Center" on the left hand side and follow these steps:
- Click anywhere on text found below.
- Complete each request individually. Please do NOT complete requests as a repeat or series.
- Click on "Room Reservation." (This is located on the top left hand side of the calendar.)
- Reminder for large meetings -
- Our building is located beside an elementary school in a residential area, so please watch your speed when driving through the neighborhood. Parking on the sidewalk in front of our building, as well as reserved spots in the parking lot, is prohibited. The city of Knoxville Police Department regularly patrols this area and will have vehicles towed if parked on the sidewalk. We share the parking lot with the Senior Living Assistance Home next door, so please do not park in spots they have reserved. Please park in spots near our entrances. We also have additional parking in the back of the building accessible from E Moody Ave to Baker Ave.