Transfer Window Announcement
2020-2021 Summer Transfer Window
(May 1, 2020 - July 1, 2020)Transfer Applications are now available.The 2020-2021 summer transfer window opens May 1, 2020 at 8am. Applications for general transfers and magnet transfers will be accepted for students meeting at least one of the necessary criteria for the 2020-2021 school year:
- Students new to the Knox County Schools, including kindergarten students
- Students who have had a change in family circumstances such as custody or guardianship since February 18, 2020
- Students with a change of address since February 18, 2020
- Students seeking a transfer to a magnet program where space is available
The 2020-2021 Transfer Window will close at 4pm on Wednesday July 1, 2020.
Those wishing to apply for student transfer may do so during the Transfer Window in the following ways:
1. By applying online here
2. By downloading and printing a pdf transfer application by clicking here which you can then submit to the Enrollment Department after completion.
3. In person by completing and submitting a transfer request form at the Enrollment Department in the Andrew Johnson Building at 912 S Gay Street.
Brian HartsellTransfers SupervisorAndrew Johnson Building1st Floor(865) 594-1502
Justin GrubbEnrollment AdministratorAndrew Johnson Building1st Floor(865) 594-1560
Lora LivelyAdministrative SecretaryAndrew Johnson Building1st Floor(865) 594-1506
Jessica DelawareAdministrative AssistantAndrew Johnson Building1st Floor(865) 594-1502