Beginning the week of June 26, those interested in tutoring for Knox County Schools can apply directly to the schools where they are interested in tutoring through the KCS application process.
JOIN THE TEAM!
KCS is hiring paid tutors for reading and math, and we are looking to fill immediate needs:
- Full-time tutors will earn $125 per day, plus benefits;
- Part-time tutors will earn $16 per hour. Half-day or hourly positions are available.
Tutors are needed for elementary to support:
- Grades K-5 reading;
Tutors will be KCS employees who work in school buildings with small groups of students (3 or fewer). Positions are available in the 2023-24 school year.
- Click the 'Become a KCS Tutor' button
- Click on the 'Log In' button
- Follow the directions to either log in or create a new account.
- After you have an account, you can search by the keyword 'tutor' or by choosing the school location.
- Questions? Contact Christine.Pope@knoxschools.org.