Response to Instruction and Intervention (RTI²)
RTI2 is a strong contributor to two of Knox County Schools' Strategic Plan goals: Increasing Student Achievement and Eliminating Disparities. All students, across all grades, and all student groups, will have access to continued support and tools needed to thrive for success after high school. Response to Instruction and Intervention is designed to empower educators to give every student the opportunity to meet high expectations and the support to reach them. This three-tiered system helps educators differentiate instruction and provide extra support for ALL students from those who are advanced as well as those who have skill deficits.
Teachers and staff- log in to access resources.
Ensure high-quality support and instruction for ALL students.
- Adrian Burnett, Brickey-McCloud, Copper Ridge, Corryton, Fort Sanders, Fountain City, Gibbs Elementary, Halls Elementary, Inskip Elementary, Shannondale, Sterchi, Gibbs Middle, Gresham Middle, Halls Middle, KAEC, Central High, Gibbs High, Halls High, Richard Yoakley
- ALLotts, Bearden Elem., Blue Grass, Farragut Intermediate, Farragut Primary, Northshore, Pond Gap, Rocky Hill, Sequoyah, West Hills, West View, Bearden Middle, Farragut Middle, West Valley Middle, Bearden High, Farragut High, West High
- Amherst, Ball Camp, Cedar Bluff, Hardin Valley Elementary, Karns Elementary, Norwood, Pleasant Ridge, Powell Elementary, WEst Haven, Cedar Bluff Middle, Hardin Valley Middle, Karns Middle, Northwest Middle, Powell Middle, Ridgedale, Hardin Valley Academy, Karns High, Powell High
- Belle Morris, Beaumont, Christenberry, Green Magnet, Lonsdale, Maynard, Sarah Moore Greene Magnet, Spring Hill, Holston Middle, Vine Middle, Whittle Springs Middle, Austin East Magnet, Fulton High, KCS Virtual
- Bonny Kate Elementary, Carter Elementary, Chilhowee Intermediate, Dogwood Elementary, East Knox Elementary, Gap Creek, Mooreland Heights, Mount Olive, New Hopewell, South Knox, Sunnyview Primary, Carter Middle, South Doyle Middle, Career Magnet Academy, Carter High, L&N STEM Academy, Dr. Paul L. Kelley, South Doyle High
- KCS Math Grades 6th-Algebra 1
- Peggy Burkey
- Jan Coopwood
- Tammy Farmer
- Judy Fugate
- Ashley Hurst
- Kalie Snipes
- Beth Underwood