Attention Students and Parents!
The following link will take you to the Chromebook Device Orientation. We ask that you review this video in preparation for Chromebook Deployment.
Device Orientation Video
Also, please click on and review documents below for more information.
Device Procedures and Expectations
Device Expectations and Procedures (Spanish Version)
Chromebook Deployment will take place on the following dates:
7th & 8th Grade: Tuesday, August 14th, 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
6th Grade: Friday, August 17th, 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Parents are not required to attend.
Join us for a PTSA Meeting!
There will be a PTSA meeting in the Gibbs Middle School library on August 21st at 6:00 pm.
Come get involved, and be a part of Bringing Excellence for Every Student...Every Day!
2018 - 2019 SCHOOL SUPPLY LISTS
6th Grade Supply List
7th Grade Supply List
8th Grade Supply List
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
We have scheduled the following dates for new student registration:
- July 11 at Gibbs Middle School 9:00 – noon
- July 18 at Gibbs Middle School 9:00 - noon
You will need:
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residence (utility bill, lease agreement or mortgage statement (including name and address)
- Tennessee School Immunization Certificate (Click to see immunization requirements.)
- Student physical, if new to Knox County Schools (Click to see requirements.)
- Full mailing address of school last attended
- Custody/guardianship paperwork (if applicable)
- Last report card/test scores (if possible)
- Students enrolling in the Special Education program may provide a copy of the student's last IEP
Forms & Information
You may choose to download and complete the following forms in advance of registering your child:
New Student Enrollment
New Student Enrollment (Spanish Version)
Student Medical Profile
Student Medical Profile (Spanish Version)
Home Language Survey
Home Language Survey (Spanish Version)
Occupational Survey (Spanish Version)