How do I enroll my child?

Posted by:
Parents should enroll their children at their zoned school (Find my school zone). If you have moved to Knox County Schools you should go to your zoned school and complete the Enrollment/Emergency Form and other school specific paperwork. You will need to take additional information with you when you enroll at the school.
You will need the following:
A birth certificate or officially acceptable proof of birth date
Proof of up-to-date immunizations and of a health/physical examination, recorded on a Tennessee Child Health Record completed by a medical provider or a County Health Department. The form to be completed may be obtained from a medical provider or from the Health Department.  The health/physical examination must have been completed within the past year. No student will be enrolled or allowed to attend school without a completed Tennessee School Immunization Certificate.
Proof of residency within the school zone