• A transcript is a record of your academic coursework and final grades in each class in high school.

    If you want to send an "unofficial" transcript, to look at your academic record, or to send a record of your grades for insurance purposes- you can do that through your ASPEN student account.

    If you need an official scholarship to apply for a scholarship, email your school counselor for assistance.

    If you need to send a transcript for college athletics, email your school counselor for assistance.

    Current Students: We use SCOIR to send transcripts to colleges. You have a SCOIR account. Once you have applied to the college, you will select applied in your SCOIR account, and then your transcript will be sent.  Reach out to your school counselor if you have questions.

    Class of 2022- After August 2, 2022 use the directions below.

    All transcripts must be requested online through Parchment. You will need to create an account before placing your order, and then you can track your order 24/7. Contact your school counselor if you need assistance.