Basketball Game Guidelines
As of Jan. 29, 2021
» High School GuidelinesHigh School Guidelines
- Players’ parents/guardians and immediate household members
- Cheerleaders/dance team members' parents/guardians, grandparents, and immediate household members
- First responders
- Coaching and team personnel
- School, game, and facility administrators
- Game officials
- Media and athletic scouting personnel attending the event in their professional capacity
- Gym bleachers will be marked off for seating to ensure social distancing
- Home and Away – 12 players may dress. The visiting team should come dressed.
- Teams should physical distance on the sidelines.
- Coaches and players who are not participating will be required to wear masks.
Freshman and JV Games
- Freshman and JV players will be allowed to play under the same regulations outlined for varsity.
- Ticket prices will be $6.
- Tickets will be pre-sold by each school.
- Tickets are refundable.
- Only pre-packaged foods will be made available.
- Lines will be marked off for physical distance.
- All concession workers will be required to wear masks and gloves.
- Appropriate signage will be posted per TSSAA, NFHS, and KCS.
- If an individual school is RED, no extracurricular activities will be allowed at that school.
- If the entire district is RED, no extracurricular activities will be allowed in the district.
If conditions elevate in the community, KCS would make a determination on the status of fall sports. Please emphasize that all students, staff, and visitors need to follow the five, core preventative Covid-19 measures:
- Physical distance
- Wear Face Masks
- Stay home when sick
- Clean and disinfect often
- Wash your hands
- Visiting team must follow basketball guidelines (share participation and ticket protocols with the visiting team well in advance of game day.