Football Game Protocols
As of August 17, 2020
» Download Football Game Protocols
- One-third stadium capacity will be allowed based on TSSAA recommendations.
- Stadium bleachers will be marked off for seating based on TSSAA recommendations.
- The visiting team will receive an allocation of tickets.
- Home and Away – All players may dress if they can physical distance.
- Teams should physical distance on the sidelines.
- Coaches and players who are not participating will be required to wear masks.
- Home – All members may participate if they can physical distance and sit in area away from spectators (end-zone area or other designated area big enough).
- Away – No bands will travel to away games.
- Band members should physical distance.
- Band members will be required to wear masks when not playing.
- All members may attend home and away KCS vs KCS games. Schools will make arrangements with non-KCS schools.
- All members may participate if they can physical distance at home and away games and stay in designated areas.
Freshman and JV games
- Underclassmen players will be allowed to play under the same regulations outlined for varsity.
- Ticket prices will be $8.
- Tickets will be pre-sold by each school.
- A limited number of tickets will be sold at the ticket gate.
- Only pre-packaged foods will be made available.
- Lines will be marked off for physical distance.
- All concession workers will be required to wear masks and gloves.
- Appropriate signage will be posted per TSSAA, NFHS, and KCS.
- If an individual school is RED, no extracurricular activities will be allowed at that school.
- If the entire district is RED, no extracurricular activities will be allowed in the district.
- If conditions elevate in the community, KCS would make a determination on the status of fall sports. Please emphasize that all students, staff and visitors need to follow the five, core preventative Covid-19 measures:
- Physical distance
- Wear Face Masks
- Stay home when sick
- Clean and disinfect often
- Wash your hands