If you want to see if an application or website has been approved for use at KCS, then please visit the LearnPlatform Digital Resource Library.
Once you have logged in, you can search by name or one of the drop-down filters.
Main Page Search
Search: Search for a specific product (EX: Canvas) or a concept (EX: video editing) to identify available products in the library. This flowchart can help you understand the thought process involved in determining how to use LearnPlatform for your needs.
- Reviewed and Denied: This product has been previously evaluated by KCS and has been denied due to privacy concerns, technical compatibility, and/or curricular appropriateness.
- Approved for Use: This product has been previously evaluated by KCS and is in compliance with privacy requirements, is compatible with KCS technical requirements, and may be supplemental to the curriculum. “Approved” does not ensure that the tool has been purchased.
- Pending: This product is in the review process.
- Compliant: In compliance with federal laws pertaining to data privacy for users.
- Noncompliant: Not in compliance with federal laws pertaining to data privacy for users.
Add a Digital Resource to LearnPlatform
Enter a new ticket in Incident IQ and it will be added to the Internal Review Team’s queue:
New Ticket > Software / Online Systems
> LearnPlatform Digital Resource Request (requests take 7-10 days to process)