Breakfast & Lunch for Virtual Learners
We need your help in our mission to make delicious and nutritious meals accessible to all students in our district while reducing food waste. Please use the form below to sign-up each virtual learner for meal pick-up. This information will let us know how many meals to prepare.
- Sign up is helpful, but not required if you miss a deadline.
- The meal request form only needs to be completed one time, but a form should be completed for each virtual learner.
- When completing the form, register your student at the school he/she attends.
- The form will be open each week from Monday at 10:00 AM through Tuesday at 12:00 PM, and again on Wednesday at 10:00 AM through Friday at 12:00 PM.
- Pickup will be available at each school site on Mondays and Wednesdays per the below schedule. Holidays may change the dates.
- For district-wide closures due to inclement weather, there will be no meal pick-up. In the event of inclement weather, meal pick-up will resume on the normal Monday/Wednesday schedule when schools reopen.
Pickup Each Week
Included Meals in Each Package
9:00 AM-10:00 AM
2 Breakfasts & 2 Lunches
9:00 AM-10:00 AM
3 Breakfasts & 3 Lunches
Students do not have to be present to pick up meals
The pick-up person will need to provide the name of the student they are picking up for.
Email us at email@example.com.
We are still accepting Free & Reduced Meal applications to extend benefits into the beginning of next school year. This will also qualify students for additional district programs. To apply please visit www.lunchapplication.com
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.