While Knox County Schools is closed through May 21, 2020, the last day of the academic year, the district will be providing breakfast and lunch to any child 18 and under at no charge. The last day for meal distribution is Wednesday, May 20.
Beginning on Monday, April 6, we will be moving to a two-day (Monday/Wednesday) meal distribution schedule. The district will provide two days’ worth of meals to be distributed on Monday and three days’ worth of meals on Wednesday.
Meal distribution will occur from 10 am-noon. Breakfast and lunch will be distributed at the same time.
The meals will be available at one of 39 designated emergency feeding sites via drive-thru or walk-up for children to consume at home. There is no dine-in option. Children must be present to receive meals; however, families may pick up at any distribution site regardless of enrollment. Additionally, no proof of income is required. Extra meals cannot be provided if additional children are not present.
Starting on Monday, April 6, 2020, educational resource packets will be distributed at these locations as part of the "KCS@Home" initiative. The last day for packet distribution is Wednesday, May 13.
Meals and packets will be distributed at the following locations:
- Across All Boundaries Church: 2821 E. Magnolia Ave., Knoxville, TN 37914
- Austin-East High School: 2800 Martin Luther King Jr. Ave., Knoxville, TN 37914
- Bearden Middle School: 1000 Francis Road, Knoxville, TN 37909
- Bearden High School: 8352 Kingston Pike, Knoxville, TN 37919
- Beaumont Magnet Academy: 1211 Beaumont Ave., Knoxville, TN 37921
- Belle Morris Elementary School: 2308 Washington Pike, Knoxville, TN 37917
- Carter High School: 210 N. Carter School Road, Strawberry Plains, TN 37871
- Cedar Bluff Elementary: 705 N. Cedar Bluff Road, Knoxville, TN 37923
- Central High School: 5321 Jacksboro Pike, Knoxville, TN 37918
- Christenberry Recreation Center: 931 Oglewood Ave. Knoxville, TN 37919
- Cumberland Estates Recreation Center: 4529 Silverhill Dr, Knoxville, TN 37921
- Dogwood Elementary School: 705 Tipton Ave., Knoxville, TN 37920
- East Knox Elementary School: 9315 Rutledge Pike, Mascot, TN 37806
- Ed Cothren Pool at Malcolm-Martin Park: 1737 Reynolds St, Knoxville, TN 37921
- Farragut High: 11237 Kingston Pike, Knoxville, TN 37934
- Fulton High School: 2509 N. Broadway, Knoxville, TN 37917
- Gibbs High School: 7628 Tazewell Pike, Corryton, TN 37721
- Green Magnet Academy: 801 Lula Powell Dr., Knoxville, TN 37915
- Gresham Middle School: 500 Gresham Road, Knoxville, TN 37918
- Halls High School: 4321 E. Emory Road, Knoxville, TN 37938
- Hardin Valley Middle: 2280 Steele Road, Knoxville, TN 37932
- Inskip Elementary School: 4701 High School Road, Knoxville, TN 37912
- Inskip-Norwood Recreation Center: 301 W Inskip Dr, Knoxville, TN 37912
- Karns Middle School: 2925 Gray Hendrix Road, Knoxville, TN 37931
- Lonsdale Elementary School: 1317 Louisiana Ave., Knoxville, TN 37921
- Maynard Elementary School: 737 College Street, Knoxville, TN 37921
- Milton E. Roberts Recreation Center: 5900 Asheville Hwy., Knoxville, TN 37924
- Montgomery Village Baptist Center: 4601 Joe Lewis Dr., Knoxville, TN 37920
- North Ridge Crossing Head Start: 1008 Breda Dr., Knoxville, TN 37918
- Northwest Middle School: 5301 Pleasant Ridge Road, Knoxville, TN 37912
- Pond Gap Elementary School: 4530 Papermill Dr., Knoxville, TN 37909
- Powell High School: 2136 W. Emory Road, Powell, TN 37849
- Richard Leake Recreation Center: 3511 Alice Bell Rd, Knoxville, TN 37917
- Sarah Moore Greene Academy: 3001 Brooks Ave., Knoxville, TN 37914
- South-Doyle Middle School: 3900 Decatur Road, Knoxville, TN 37920
- South-Doyle High School: 2020 Tipton Station Road, Knoxville, TN 37920
- South Knoxville Community Center: 522 Maryville Pike, Knoxville, TN 37920
- West High School: 3300 Sutherland Ave., Knoxville, TN 37919
- West Haven Recreation Center: 3622 Sisk Rd NW, Knoxville, TN 37921
Please note that on the map below, blue icons represent sites that distribute meals and school packets. Red icons represent sites that distribute meals only.
We encourage families to continue to be proactive in reducing the risk of COVID-19 by not congregating at the school site.