Insight Sessions provide Knox County parents, community members and other interested stakeholders the opportunity to come together and share their perspectives on the Knox County Schools. These sessions will have participants break out into smaller discussion groups so that every voice can be heard. Additionally, we will showcase students performers at each Insight Session!
Dates and Locations (6:00 – 8:00 pm; registration starts at 5:30 pm)
- October 3: South-Doyle Middle School (3900 Decatur Road) – Read SDMS Insights*
- October 7: Carter Middle School (204 North Carter School Road) – Read CMS Insights*
- October 15: Farragut High School (11237 Kingston Pike) – Read FHS Insights*
- October 21: Karns High School (2710 Byington-Solway Road) – Read KHS Insights*
- October 24: Halls Elementary School (7502 Andersonville Pike) – Read HES Insights*
- October 29: Austin-East High School (2800 MLK Jr. Ave.) – Read AEHS Insights*
- The insights from the Teacher-Only Insight Sessions at Cedar Bluff ES and Ritta ES can be found here under staff insights
*The different colors are used to indicate the responses from the different groups. The points in the far-right column reflect the priorities of the group for the “What’s Next” initiative. The higher the point value, the more “votes” that initiative received.