Outside the District PD Opportunities
Lincoln Memorial University
Master of Education and Education Specialist
Professional Learning Available to All Staff
Many of the courses, workshops, and sessions from the Educational Technology Department are available to all staff. You will receive a certificate for Educational Technology sessions from your session facilitator. Click the icon below to view Classified Staff Professional Development Opportunities. You must be logged in to view.
Please visit the "Training Opportunities" on the Educational Technology Department page for questions or recommendations regarding Educational Technology professional learning.
Important Information Regarding Out-of-District Workshops
Important Information Regarding Out-of-District Workshop Requests.
Note: the requested hours will NOT show up on your transcript if these steps are not followed.
1. Prior to attending the session
• Submit your request prior to attending the session.
• Principal and/or supervisor will approve or deny the request prior to attending the session.
2. Once the session has been approved and attended
• Upload your attendance certificate to My File Library.
• Return to your LearningPlan tab and find your session in the Approved and/or In-Progress section.
• Select Manage and click the Mark Complete button.
• The request will route back to your principal and/or supervisor for final approval. The hours will show on your transcript once final approval has been granted.