Knox County PTA Clothing Center needs our help!BMS Annual Clothing Drive Oct. 22-26!Specific needs are: Girls Sports Bras in all sizes (must be in good condition), AND Girls and Boys Shorts in sizes 10 and up. ALL good used clothing are accepted! (Please no shoes or underwear)Your donations go directly to children in need in Knox County. Students, just bring bagged donated clothing to homeroom each morning. At the end of the week, the homeroom from each grade with the most bags collected gets a DONUT PARTY! NJHS will gather and tally the donations each morning. If each student brings in 1 bag it will make a HUGE difference in our community!
The First 4H Meeting for This School Year!
Wednesday, October 24th
Click here for more information.
8th Grade Fashion Show!
• Shows will be Friday, November 16.
• Daytime shows (9 am & 2 pm) are for students only.
• Evening show (7 pm) is open to everyone.
• Permission forms will be available beginning this Tuesday in the library.
• Cost to participate is $25.
• Permission forms and money must be returned by Oct 24th to the library.
• Student must be in good behavioral and academic standing.
• Students receiving OSS this school year are ineligible. ISS is considered on a case-by-case basis.
• Please have your student listen to BNN for information.
• Please contact Ms. Rush, with questions, at Rachel.Rush@knoxschools.org
Please check back for ticket information.
BMS Flu Mist Clinic Date is October 30th.The information below was sent home with students on August 23rd.2018 PTA Reflections Contest!The theme is "Heroes Around Me.", and the PTA Reflections Contest has six different categories, so students can create an entry that draws on their personal strengths.
The deadline is November 2nd.Please contact Ms. Kathleen Smith with questions at email@example.comIn-Service Day!No SchoolNovember 6thThanksgiving Holidays!November 21st-23rdLip SyncFriday, March 1, 2019 at 6:00 PM and 8:00 PMMore information to come!
- Dance Choreography
- Film Production
- Musical Composition
- Visual Arts
Yearbooks. Click here for ordering information.BMS PTA. Click here for information.BMS Foundation. Click here for information.Click here for more helpful information.Click here for BMS Activities information.
The Knoxville Police Department has asked that we remind everyone that hand held cell phone use is strictly prohibited in a moving vehicle in a school zone when the school zone lights are flashing. Adults over the age of 18 are allowed to use a 'hands-free option' when in a marked school zone. Please remember this to help keep you and our students safe.Kroger Community Rewards
Want to help make financial contributions to the BMS PTA? Considering joining the Kroger Community Rewards program. If you have a Kroger plus card, login your account online (https://www.kroger.com/account/enrollCommunityRewardsNow/) and select by our organization number DJ349.