Wednesday, July 8th, from 11:00am - 2:00pm, is yearbook distribution day!
1. Please come to the Front of the school (this is a change) off of Francis Rd.
2. Pull up to the tables under the awning and stay in your vehicle.
3. If you have a personalization on your book (like an engraved name on the front), pull forward to the alphabetized tables.
4. If you have already ordered a book and do not have a personalization, those will be located at the first two tables.
5. If you have not ordered a book and would like one of the extras, those are $55 exact cash or check made out to Bearden Middle School only. Those can be found at the new orders table.
6. For those who have already ordered, you will be asked to initial that you have picked up your book.
7. If you have any issues with your order, have staff to check the order sheet first and if they can’t resolve the issue, email firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a reminder that if your child is interested in trying out for cheer to register for that on the Cheer Page by July 8th. 6th Grade families and all others, if this is the first you’ve heard of that and need more information, please email Hayley.email@example.com.
General Information for 2020-2021School Supply Lists (Parents may order their child's school supplies on-line and have them delivered to the school. Supplies must be ordered by July 1st. Thank you to PTA for setting up an easy method, through 1st Day School Supply, for parents to order supplies! The supplies are ready to be purchased by grade level, so parents do not need to take the time to select each individual supply for purchase. Click School Supply Lists for details and important information.)School Tour Information (There are currently not any school tours being given.)Bus, Car Rider, Traffic Flow Map, and Parking InformationAspen Family Portal Help and Information. Aspen Family Portal Log-In.
Rising 9th Graders should check their high school websites and view the information on link below frequently!A message from BMS PTA!