Girl's Volleyball!Our girls are tough and serious players.Challenge us at your own peril!!The rest of you come out and watch us play!
Welcome to the Lady Bruins Volleyball Page!
As tryout time is approaching, we would like to make you all aware of the commitment and requirements for the volleyball program.
1. Please be aware that games take place on Tuesdays and Thursdays and some weekends. Parents are responsible for getting their daughter to all games or making arrangements for their transportation, which are played off campus at Club Unite or another location, if there is a weekend tournament.
2. Parents are responsible for helping during matches with score and line judging. No worries if you do not know how, it can be taught to you.
3. Parents are responsible in making sure all team fees are paid.
4. Players are expected to be at all practices, games, and camps. Any absences should be communicated to the coach prior to the game or practice.
5. Players are to maintain a 2.0 GPA or higher and good behavior.
6. Players are expected to be at school daily and on time.
Volleyball Skills ClinicDates: May 7th and 8th4:00pm - 6:30pmCost of Clinic $15Volleyball TryoutsDates: May 9th and 10thMay 9th 4:00pm - 5:30 pmMay 10th 4:00-6:30 pm