For those who were unable to attend the virtual informational meeting on Wednesday, July 1, a recording of the meeting can be seen by clicking here.
If you have questions that were not addressed in the online meeting, please reach out to Coach Pace or Coach Denneny.The skills video can be seen by clicking here.Please be sure to have downloaded & signed the forms and be sure to complete the NEW KCS physical form PRIOR to tryouts. *These can be found below.The tryout dance video and explanation video will be uploaded on Thursday, July 16 by 1 p.m.
TRYOUT DATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE PER
KCS AND KNOX COUNTY COVID19
REGISTRATION IS OPEN!! If you are interested in trying out for the BMS Dance Team, please complete this quick registration.The format for this year's tryouts will be different due to Covid19 restrictions. The format will be:
- A Clinic Day will be held the day prior to tryouts. This will allow for dancers to practice together and for the coaches to observe dancers in a casual environment.
- Actual tryouts will look different as well. Only three girls will be allowed in the building at a time. All others must wait in cars to be called when it is their turn.
- Tryout results will be posted on the BMS Dance Team website ONLY. They will not be posted for approximately one hour after the last group of dancers has performed, so once dancers have performed, they should leave the school grounds.
- Please check back for the 2020-2021 Dance Team Informational Packet, which will contain financials, requirements, and expectations!
- All dancers MUST have a KCS Physical Form completed and signed after April 14, 2020. If you need a new 2020-2021 KCS Physical Form, click here.
Please click here for a copy of the BMS Rules and Expectations 2020-21. This contract must be signed by both dancer and parent prior to tryouts on July 21. Please either sign, print, and return a copy to Coach Pace at Clinic Day on July 20 or scan, sign, and submit a copy to email@example.com.
Click the link below for an explanation of the BMS Dance Team financial obligations for the 2020-21 school year. If your child makes the team, one check can be made to Bearden Middle School, memo: Dance Team. It is also possible to set up payments. If this is your preferred method, please contact Kristi Edington, the BMS bookkeeper, who will set this up with you. She can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or 865-539-7839 extension 40002.
Head Coach - Jennifer Pace
865-539-7839 (ext. 40023)
Assistant Coach - Jackie Denneny