Want to play a special and highly beneficial role in your child's education? Volunteer at our school! There are numerous volunteer opportunities, at varying times of the year and of each day, where your skills can be put to use. Check out the contact list page and send an e-mail to the person heading the area you are interested in. Forms will also go home the first day of school regarding Volunteer Opportunities. Thank you ahead of time - we couldn't do it without you!
You can also sign up through the Parent Involvement and Engagement page (under the My School heading). By volunteering, you are showing your child that you care about their education. You are showing your child's teacher that you support them in their efforts to help your child learn and grow. Don't miss a chance to make a difference - volunteer today!!!
HOW BOX TOPS WORKS...
CORPORATE INCENTIVESThere are several different ways we - as parents - can help give back to our children's school! Simply by linking our local grocery store incentive cards and Target REDcards, we can send money back to Powell Elementary with little or no effort. This money helps to purchase the technology, books, equipment, and anything else that may be needed for PES.Below you will find easy step-by-step instructions to linking your incentive cards:Food City - Powell Elementary ID: 40663
- Buy products with box tops on them (click the Box Tops icon to go to the page with the list of products)
- Clip the boxtop off the box
- Send the box tops in to school in a baggie or on a collection sheet (see resources). If you can bag them in groups of 50 or 100, that would be very helpful! Just write "50" or "100" on the bag.
- Each box top is worth 10 cents to our school. That may not sound like a lot, but we want to get TONS of them so we can make LOTS of money for our school! You can save box tops ALL.YEAR.LONG!!
- Go to www.my.foodcity.com
- There you will be prompted to create an account with your ValuCard
- Once in, you will find a School Bucks tab on the left to select
- Next you will enter the school code and enter the name as well
- Save and you should be linked!
- *Remember - this process will need to be done EVERY school year!
- Go to www.ingles-markets.com/savings/tools-for-schools/tfs-signup
- There you will need to search for our school
- Once you find Powell Elementary, click on the ID number
- You will then be prompted to enter your info and Advantage Card number
- Submit and you're done!
- Go to www.target.com/redcard/main
- Scroll down page and find "Take Charge of Education" and click the Learn More link.
- Once there, you can fill out the "Sign Me Up!" fields to find our school.
- Then you will have to enter your Name and Card Number to complete the enrollment.
- 1% of your purchases will be sent back to school in the form of a check each year
Giving More Back to the Community!
Kroger is committed to helping our communities grow and prosper. Year after year, local schools, churches and other nonprofit organizations will earn millions of dollars through Kroger Community Rewards.
Kroger Community Rewards makes fund-raising easy..all you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe your Plus Card!
Collection Sheets for Download:
To download a convenient collection sheet for your box tops, simply click on one of the links below and you can print them off using Adobe Reader. Have fun and thank you!!!