CBMS ONLINE CATALOG
How do I login to the CBMS catalog?
- Your "Username" will be s followed by your student #.
- Your password will be the same password you have set for other school accounts.
- You can reserve books here, as well as renew books you have checked out!
Let us know if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you in the library this year.
Looking for Ebooks?
⬆️Click on the image to navigate to the MackinVia Website ⬆️
⬆️Click on the image to navigate to the Follett Shelf Website ⬆️
These ebook collections are provided by the school library! Books can be read on your computer or other personal electronic device!
If a log-in is requested, please use your s# and password to sign-in!
Welcome to the CBMS Library
PLEASE CLICK THE LINK AND FILL OUT THE FORM TO GIVE ME INPUT ABOUT READING AND THE LIBRARYThe CBMS Library Media Center is the heart of our school. From the time the doors open, students are discovering new books and authors, periodicals and technology to meet their academic and recreational reading and research needs. The library is a place for exploration and wonder. Be sure to stop by. We are happy to answer any questions you may have and are always eager to assist you in locating appropriate resources.General Procedures
- The library is open 7:45 - 4:00 Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. (Wednesday hours 8:25-4:00 due to PLCs.)
- Students must sign in outside the door and have their agenda when visiting without their class.
- Enjoy all food and drink outside of the library, including gum.
- Cell phones are not to be used in the library, unless being used for a project the librarian has been made aware of.
- Students may check out three books, for two weeks.
- Students may borrow NOOKs for two weeks after they have returned a parent permission slip.
- Students must have their agenda with barcode to check out or renew books, reserve materials, or pay fines.
- Books may be placed on reserve.
- Reference books do not circulate, but magazines can be checked out over the weekends.
Mr. Trent McLeesLibrary Media Specialistjames.email@example.comFurman UniversityB.A. in EnglishUniversity of North Carolina, Chapel HillM.S. in Library ScienceMrs. Marcia PersonLibrary Media Secretarymarcia.firstname.lastname@example.orgRobert Morris UniversityAssoc. Executive Secretary