JUNIORS (CLASS OF 2022)
- You will find all of this information along with help desk times on your Class of 2022 Canvas Page. The Module is named Junior State ACT Module.
- The deadline to complete the MyACT Account Creation is Thursday, March 4, 2021.
IMPORTANCE OF CREATING A MYACT ACCOUNT:
- Faster Viewing of Scores
- If you have a MyACT account that is set up or connected to your State ACT Student Code, you will receive a notification when your score is released from ACT. If you do not set up a MyACT account you will need to wait for the paper version to come in the mail.
- Send your scores to 4 Colleges for Free
- The State ACT allows you to send your scores to 4 colleges for free. You do this through your MyACT Account.
- Who is this for?
- All Juniors are expected to complete the MyACT Account with the Student Code for the State ACT Provided to you. Deadline is Thursday, March 4, 2021.
- The instructions will cover:
- Students who have a previous online account and need to update it to MyACT
- Students who have ACT scores but do not have a MyACT account
- Students who have forgotten their User ID and/or Password for MyACT
- Students who have NEVER taken the ACT before and need to create a MyACT account
HOW TO CREATE A MYACT ACCOUNT FOR STATE TESTING
Start Here: Watch the 5 minute video on how to create your MyACT Account. This is VERY helpful. Watching the video will save you some stress.
If you already have a MyACT Account, the video instructs you on how to link it to your ACT Student Code.
Click Below to watch the Video
MyACT How to Use Your Student Code for State & District Testing (Links to an external site.)
Here also is a link to the MyACT Quick Start Guide (Links to an external site.) for your reference.
Items Needed to Complete MyACT
- Non-Test Instructions for Students
- This form has instructions and a Unique Student Code Assigned to you by ACT.
- Tip: Take a Picture of the upper right-hand corner with your unique student code or write it down. This way you will have your student code if you misplace your paper.
- How do I get my code?
- In-Person Students- Your specific form will be passed out during 30 in 3rd for In-Person Students.
- Virtual Students - You will receive your Non-Test Instructions Form on the day of the ACT
- Taking the ACT Booklet
- Online Version can be found HERE.
- Also passed out with your Non-Test Instructions Sheet
- Access to your grades in ASPEN
- Student Account Users
- Click on the My Info Tab
- Click on the Transcript side tab. To view prior year's grades, change the filter at the top from Current Year to All Records.
- Student Account Users
- West High School ACT Code: 431-130
YOU ARE NOW READY TO CREATE OR MIGRATE YOUR MYACT ACCOUNT
- Grab your Non-Test Instructions for Student Form.
- Make sure you have your Student Code.
- If you have your code but not the instructions, here is a link to the instructions (Links to an external site.).
- Have you watched the 5 minute video? It is important before you get started. Link to video. (Links to an external site.)
- Go to www.myact.org (Links to an external site.) and begin.
- Don't forget to find this on your MyACT account and connect the Junior State ACT test to your Account. Look for this on your screen.