Students and families can access our electronic resources and databases on the Library Canvas Course.
Note: If you do not see the "CBMS Library" course in your Canvas dashboard, please stop by the library or message Mrs. Smith through Canvas.
Access the library catalog HERE.
The Cedar Bluff Middle School Library is the heart of our school. From the time the doors open, students are discovering new books and authors, databases and technology to meet their academic and recreational reading and research needs. The library is a place for exploration and wonder. Be sure to stop by. We are happy to answer any questions you may have and are always eager to assist you in locating appropriate resources.General Procedures
- The library is open 8:00 - 3:45 Monday through Friday.
- Students must have a pass when visiting without their class.
- Enjoy all food and drink outside of the library, including gum.
- Cell phones are not to be used in the library.
- Students may check out three books for up to three weeks.
- Books may be placed on reserve through the online catalog for hold and classroom delivery.
- Students are responsible for returning books in a timely manner.
- Reference books do not circulate, but magazines can be checked out over the weekends.
Kathleen SmithLibrary Media SpecialistEdTech Connectorkathleen.email@example.com