NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT
HOW DO I ENROLL MY NEW STUDENT AT BEARDEN?
1. First, check here to be sure you live in the Bearden High School Zone!
2. Review the Enrollment Packet and gather all required documents needed for enrollment
- NOTE: All documents needed for enrollment must be copies which will remain at Bearden.
- You can pick up Enrollment Packets at school, or download one below:
- To see our Academic Policies & Course Descriptions, visit here.
- To see only the 9th Grade Course Descriptions, visit here.
3. Enrollment documents must be returned in person by the student's custodial parent.
School Counseling office hours are:
- Aug - June 1: 8:00 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.
- June - Aug: Wednesdays 9:00 a.m. - noon
5. IF PLANNING TO TAKE HONORS OR AP LEVEL ENGLISH: Summer Reading is required for students in Honors or AP English. Click here to find the Summer Reading information. This video helps explain how to Annotate
WHERE CAN I LEARN MORE ABOUT STUDENT LIFE AT BEARDEN?
*For more BHS Band information, email firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or visit beardenband.com
Time to go BHS Swag Shopping!