NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT
HOW DO I ENROLL MY NEW STUDENT AT BEARDEN?
1. First, check here to be sure you live in the Bearden High School Zone!
2. Review the Enrollment Packet and gather all required documents needed for enrollment
- NOTE: All documents needed for enrollment must be copies which will remain at Bearden.
- You can pick up Enrollment Packets at school, or download one below:
- 9th Grade Enrollment Packet 10th - 12th Grade Enrollment Packet
- 9th Grade Course List 10th - 12th Grade Course List
- To see our Academic Policies & Course Descriptions, visit here.
- To see only the 9th Grade Course Descriptions, visit here.
3. Return all required documents
- Documents may be scanned and emailed to BeardenHS.email@example.com
- Documents may be dropped off at school during office hours
- Aug - June 1: 8:00 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.
- June - Aug: Wednesdays 9:00 a.m. - noon
4. Wait for an email or phone call from Bearden
WHERE CAN I LEARN MORE ABOUT STUDENT LIFE AT BEARDEN?
*For more BHS Band information, email firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or visit beardenband.com
Time to go BHS Swag Shopping!