Bearden High School New Student Registration for 2017-2018 School Year

    Enrollment Material Pick Up and Return Information:
    Prospective Students can pick up enrollment packets and return completed packets in the School Counseling Office until May 24, 2017. 
    After May 24th, enrollment packets will be available in the West Mall Commons on the following Wednesdays from 9am to noon for pick up. You can also find them on our website by clicking here
    May 31, 2017
    June 7, 2017
    June 28, 2017
    July 12, 2017
    July 19, 2017
    July 26, 2017
    If you would like to speak to a school counselor about course selections, counselors will be available on the Registration Dates listed below. 
    Registration Dates:
    In order to complete student registration, all enrollment documents must be presented at time of registration. Please review the list of required documents on our website and can be found in your enrollment packet. Students with completed enrollment packets will have an opportunity to speak with a counselor about their course selections on the following dates. Please note that students will not be receiving their schedules on these dates and current students will not be able to meet with counselors regarding schedule concerns. 
    June 21, 2017 at 9:00 am and 10:30 am 
    July 27, 2017 at 9:00 am and 10:30 am 
    Monday, August 7 at 1:30 p.m. (first 1/2 day of school) 
    *Counselors will not be available to meet with students about their schedules on this date. 


    Comments (-1)