Ritta Elementary School
4th Grade Supply List
Welcome to 4th grade! Please provide the following items for your 4th grader.
Thank you for your help as we prepare for the new school year!
- 4 different colored spiral notebooks
- 3 packs of 24 #2 pencils (pre-sharpened preferred)
- 2 packs of 24-count Crayola crayons
- 2 red ink pens
- 2 highlighters
- 5 (or more) Expo dry erase markers
- 1 pair of Fiskars scissors
- 1 1½ inch or bigger 3-ring binder with pockets
- Pencil box or pencil pouch
- Pencil top erasers
- Inexpensive ear buds or headphones to leave at school (These get broken easily and will likely need to be replaced OFTEN.)
- Cleaning Wipes
- Hand Sanitizer
- 1 pack of quart or gallon-size Ziploc bags
- Wide-rule notebook paper
- White copy paper
- Big pink eraser
We strongly encourage you to watch the ads for sales during the months of July and August. Many of these items will be on sale. You might also consider buying a few extra items while they are on sale to be sent in mid-year if your child’s supplies need to be refreshed. Tax Free weekend will start July 29th. It is a good idea to stock up at this time on items that might need to be replaced mid-year (crayons, erasers, etc.).
If you cannot find some of the above items, we will work with you to make sure your student has what he or she needs to be successful in the classroom.