1st Grade Supply List
2022 - 2023
Click here to download a copy of the supply list.
Welcome to 1st grade! Thank you for your help as we prepare for the new school year. We are asking for specific brands for some items because we have realized that these brands hold up and do not have to be replaced as often throughout the year.
- 1 pair of Fiskars scissors
- 1 one-inch binder (any color)
- 1 plastic pencil box
- 1 pair of ear buds or headphones
- 1 clipboard with flat clip at top
- 2 packages of sharpened Ticonderoga pencils
- 2 packs of Expo dry erase markers
- 1 pack of pink Pearl erasers
- 3 packs of 24-count Crayola crayons
- 20 Elmer’s glue sticks
- 2 boxes of Kleenex
- 3 Two-pocket, 3-prong plastic folders (1 red, 1 yellow, 1 green)
Boys – 1 box of quart or sandwich-size Ziploc baggies
Girls – 1 box of gallon-size Ziploc baggies
Optional – paper towels, extra tissues, extra glue sticks, extra crayons, extra Ticonderoga pencils, small prizes for prize box
We strongly encourage you to watch the ads for sales during the months of July and August. Many of these items will be on sale. You might also consider buying a few extra items while they are on sale to be sent in mid-year if your child’s supplies need to be refreshed. Tax Free weekend will start July 29th. It is a good idea to stock up at this time on items that might need to be replaced mid-year (crayons, glue, etc.).
If you cannot find some of the above items, we will work with you to make sure your student has what he or she needs to be successful in the classroom.