Hello Class of 2025! My name is Beverly Anderson and I will be your School Counselor for the next 4 years. Mrs. Watts and I look forward to working with you as you navigate your high school experience at Bearden High School! Please reach out if you have any questions:
Class of 2025 School Counselor: firstname.lastname@example.org Class of 2025 Assistant Principal: email@example.com
7/30/21: SCHEDULES ARE LIVE IN ASPEN!
Students may submit a schedule change request during July 30th and August 5th.
Please know that very limited seats are available which makes the chances of being able to honor a request extremely limited.
You can link to the 9th grade level schedule change form HERE
Registration Information & Resources
*For more BHS Band information, email firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or visit beardenband.com
- Summer Reading 2021 - required for all students in Honors English
- 9th Grade Course Selection Sheet
- 9th Grade Elective Course List
- 9th Grade Elective Course Descriptions
- Graduation Requirements
- BHS Academic Core Course Sequencing Chart
- YouScience & BHS 9th Grade Electives (course suggestions based on YouScience results)
- BHS Sports List With Contacts
- BHS Student Clubs & Activities List
- BHS Application for Leadership 1 Course (due March 12th to your middle school counseling office)
Class of 2025 Online Registration Presentation (the virtual presentation done at middle schools--directing students "how to register")
8th Grade Parent Curriculum Presentation (provides more of an overview of high school)
Time to go BHS Swag Shopping!