What is the PSAT/NMSQT?
The Preliminary SAT/National Merit Scholarship Qualifying Test (PSAT/NMSQT) is a standardized test administered by the College Board and cosponsored by the National Merit Scholarship Corporation.
- Registration Deadline is Sept. 24, 2019.
- Go to this Website to Register https://aptsusa.com/bearden/psat/
- Regular Exam $20
- Fee-Reduced Exam: $0
- Qualified for free or reduced lunch program
- Please see Mrs. Davis in the School Counseling Office to obtain your code.
- A limited number of exams are available so order now.
Who should take the PSAT/NMSQT?
- 10th- Dual Enrollment Qualifying & Practice
- 11th- National Merit Qualifying Test & Dual Enrollment
How can you prepare?
- Once registered you can come by the School Counseling Book and pick up a practice book.
When is the exam?
Wednesday, Oct 16, 2019 at BHS
How much is the exam?
$20 It and see payment options above.
The deadline to register is Sept. 24, 2019.
Go to this Website to Register https://aptsusa.com/bearden/psat/