• How do I register my child at Hardin Valley?


    •  Kindergarten: children must be five (5) years of age by August 15, in order to be eligible for kindergarten.   


    You will need the following documents:

    1. Proof of Birth -  Government issued Birth Certificate

    3. Immunization Records - The student’s Tennessee Department of Health Immunization certificate (i.e. shot record to be completed and signed by the child’s physician or county health department.). Visit the Knox County Schools’ Immunization page to read more about the immunization requirements.

    4. Recent Physical Examination - Proof that the student has had a physical dated within 12 months prior to entering a Knox County School

    5. Proof of Residence - Knox County Schools requires one of the following:

                                            * Gas, Water or Electric Bill
                                            * Current lease/rental or mortgage agreement
                                            * In cases where the utilities and/or lease agreement is in the name of a person other than 
                                               the parent/guardian, the person listed must provide the utility bill and/or lease agreement 
                                               and also must provide a notarized letter stating that the parent/guardian and the children 
                                               are living at that address.