How do I register my child at Hardin Valley?
- Kindergarten: children must be five (5) years of age by August 15, 2017, in order to be eligible for kindergarten.
You will need the following documents:
1. Proof of Birth - Government issued Birth Certificate
2. A copy of the student’s social security card.
3. Immunization Records - The student’s Tennessee Department of Health Immunization certificate (i.e. shot record to be completed and signed by the child’s physician or county health department.). Visit the Knox County Schools’ Immunization page to read more about the immunization requirements.
4. Recent Physical Examination - Proof that the student has had a physical within 30 days of enrolling.
5. Proof of Residence - Knox County Schools requires one of the following:* Gas, Water or Electric Bill* In cases where the utilities and/or lease agreement is in the name of a person other thanthe parent/guardian, the person listed must provide the utility bill and/or lease agreementand also must provide a notarized letter stating that the parent/guardian and the childrenare living at that address.