The Main Office will be open to register students during the following days and times:
* On Wednesdays only, from 9:00a - 12:00p
June 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th
* July 12th - July 28th ~ 8:30a - 2:30p
* Beginning July 31st ~ Regular school hours
To register a student, please bring:
* Proof of residence (any one of the following):
- contract on home
- lease agreement
- current KUB bill
* If new to Knox County Schools, please bring:
- Proof of residence (see above list)
- Birth certificate
- Social Security Card (requested, but not required)
- Proof of immunizations - must be on Tennessee School
Immunization Health Certificate - Physical exam within the past year
- If student if from out of state, information must be transferred
to the Tennessee School Immunization Health Certificate by
a health care professional.
There is a registration packet to be completed prior to enrollment.
If you have questions, please call the office: 865.689.1445.
Please enter the building on the Montbelle Drive side using
the doors to the gym [gym entrance has three doors].
Call the office ~689.1445; someone will
meet you. Photo ID will be required.