Ebooks for Professional Learning
Knox County Schools offers a collection of relevant and recent professional development ebooks for staff.
Please login to the professional ebook collection here. Your login credentials are your Active Directory username and password.
If you are taken to your school shelf, you can access the professional shelf by changing your site:
Title Suggestions for the Professional eBook Library
While the KCS LMS department cannot guarantee the availability of titles or funds to purchase them at any given time, we will happily take any suggestions you may have for the purchase of either additional copies of resources we already own or new titles to consider as we continue to curate the collection! Please use the link to access the suggestion form.
Degrees and Certifications:
Ms. Emily Haendel
Hours:8:00a.m. - 3:45 p.m. Monday - Friday
- You must have a note from your teacher to visit during the school day.
- Proper behavior is a must at all times. Remember to follow the HMS Maxims!
- Bring your I.D. card, chromebook, and a pencil to the library every time you visit.
- Absolutely no food, drinks, gum, or candy in the library.
- Please know your S number.
- Up to two books may be checked out for two weeks with the possibility to renew two times.
- If a book is lost, the replacement cost must be paid to the library via cash or a check made out to Halls Middle School.
- If a book is damaged, every effort is made to repair the book. If the book is so damaged that it cannot be repaired, the replacement cost must be paid to the library via cash or a check made out to Halls Middle School.
Greetings to all students, staff, parents, and administrators from the Halls Middle School Library!Welcome to the Halls Middle School Library Media Center website. We are looking forward to seeing you soon!
Knox County Library Media Mission Statement:Knox County School Librarians are the friendly faces of knowledge acquisition. Our libraries are growing, multiservice, dynamic school centers that welcome, motivate, and inspire everyone in our community of users. We invest our time and skills in nurturing, promoting, and advocating for a learning environment that maximizes services and equitable access to resources. Our library programs are essential to a school-wide culture of innovation, achievement, and collaboration. Knox County School Librarians are forward-thinking leaders who model inquiry, information literacy, technologies, and trends in reading and instruction. Our professional charge is to inform and empower by fostering a safe environment where users can read, explore, question, solve and create, leading to Excellence for Every Child.