• Please follow these instructions, so your Transcript Request will be completed in a timely manner. Failure to follow these instructions will delay the request.

     * Instructions for 2004 CHS Graduates to current students 
    • Click the link below to get the Transcript Request Form and print it out.
    • Please fill out clearly and sign the Transcript Request Form. Only check the boxes of items to be sent with your transcript that meet the requirements to which you are applying for. 
    • After completing the Transcript Request Form you may do one of the following to get the request to us:
      • Drop off your request to the Student Services Office at CHS
      • Fax your request to Student Services Office: 865-689-0826
      • Mail your request to:
    Central High School
    Student Services
    5321 Jacksboro Pike
    Knoxville, TN 37918
    * Instructions for CHS Graduates of 2003 and Prior Years 
    • If you Graduated in 2003 or prior to 2003, you will need to contact Knox County Schools Record Management to get your Transcript. The number to call is 865-215-5657. Please note that CHS does not have any records before 2004.