HONOR " I will bear true faith and allegiance......"
1. Conduct ourselves in the highest ethical manner in all relationships with peers, superiors and subordinates.
2. Be honest and truthful in our dealings with each other, and with those outside NJROTC.
3. Be willing to make honest recommendations and to accept those of junior personnel.
4. Encourage new ideas and deliver bad news, even when its unpopular.
5. Abide by an uncompromising code of integrity, taking responsibilities for our actions and keeping our word.
I am accountable for my personal behavior, I will be mindful of the privilege I have to serve to my fellow NJROTC cadets and classmates.
COURAGE " I will support and defend......."
1. Have the courage to meet the demands of our NJROTC unit when it is demanding, or otherwise difficult.
2. Make decisions in the best interests of the NJROTC unit and the school, without regard to personal consequences.
3. Meet these challenges while adhering to a high standard of personal conduct and decency.
4. Be loyal to our NJROTC unit and our fellow cadets and classmates ensuring the resources entrusted to us are used in an honest, careful, and efficient way.
Courage is the value that gives me the moral and mental strength to do what is right, with confidence and resolution, even in the face of temptation or personal adversity.
COMMITMENT; " I will obey the orders...."
1. Demand respect up and down the chain of command, care for the safety, professional, personal, and spiritual well-being of our fellow cadets and classmates.
2. Show respect toward all individuals without regard to race, religion, or gender.
3. Treat each person with human dignity.
4. Be committed to positive charge and contrast improvement.
5. Exhibit the highest degree of moral character, technical excellence, quality and competence in what we have been entrusted to do.
To this day-to-day duty of every man and woman in the NJROTC program is to join together as a team to improve the quality of our unit, our fellow cadets and classmates, and ourselves.