Meningococcal Vaccines - Please click the link to find out more about meningococcal informationStudent/Parent Portal InformationWhat is the parent portal, and how can parents access it?Students and parents can access students’ grades, schedules and other information through the parent portal, an online student information system, at aspen.knoxschools.org. You will find a Quick Link for the ASPEN Portal on the Central Home page. The portal is available for students and parentsHow do I view my schedule online?
- Go to CHS Homepage > Quicklinks > ASPEN
- Login is your student username and password (aka Active Directory Login)
- Click on My Info along the Top
- Left hand side will have the Option for Current Schedule > Choose Current Schedule
- Matrix View (or Chart of Current Semester will show first); To see the Entire School Year a Small Blue Hyperlink named List view is above the Schedule Click on List View
What is the procedure for students who are new to the Knox County Schools?
Students who are new to the Knox County Schools will have a portal account the day after they are entered into Aspen/SIS. When that information is available, office staff can provide it to the parent and student.Where can parents find assistance?Schools can help with students’ usernames and passwords. Additionally, the Knox County Schools’ Helpdesk can help with resetting passwords. Parents can contact the Helpdesk at 865-594-1830 or email@example.com. Additionally, parents can visit knoxschools.org for a link to more information about the parent portal, including instructions on how to use it.