Collection and Checkout Details
- Books are checked out for 2 weeks and can be renewed up to 3 times.
- Students can check out 4 books at a time.
- New in 2020: the Library does not charge overdue fines, and all past overfue fines have been waived.
- Lost or damaged items? Students can pay the lost/replacement cost OR buy a new copy as replacement.
The Library no longer subscribes to current magazines.
- The Library keeps a small collection of reference materials such as specialized dictionaries and the like.
- Located on the lower level at the end of the Fiction (FIC) section, near Story Collection (SC).
- Reference books can be checked out for a limited period, depending on need.