Return to Headlines


If you are in need of a transcript or need a transcript sent somewhere, please email our counselor with:

Your name (as it appears in CMA records)

Year of Graduation

Name and address of the institution that you are needing it sent to

Our Counselor can be reached by emailing:

or calling 865-622-3800