Support Your School!
4 Ways to Make Your Shopping Pay Off for West Hills
Check out these easy ways to earn money and supplies for our school. The best part is that they don’t cost anything other than what you’re already spending on groceries, etc.!
Box Tops for EducationIt is time to start clipping those Box Tops. General Mills sends a check twice a year to our school for simply submitting BoxTops. We use this money to purchase needed items for our school.
1. Clip Box Tops found on hundreds of products - each Box Top is worth 10¢ for our school. Buy your favorite product (the complete list can be found online at www.btfe.com/products) and cut the Box Tops on the dotted lines - make sure to include the expiration date. Drop them in the new collection box in the lobby or put them in the book drop box on the brick wall outside the main entrance (it has a BoxTops sign on it). We will not be having contests this year so no need to hold onto them. Go ahead and send them in as you collect them.
2. If you shop for anything online –clothes, shoes, even plane tickets – check to see if the store you’re shopping at is part of the Box Tops Marketplace®. Over 300 stores have partnered with Box Tops so you can automatically earn eBoxTops® for our school with qualified purchases. All you have to do is start at BTFE.com/marketplace before you shop.
3. Make sure you sign up to support our school at BTFE.com. It’s totally free and once you do, you’ll be able to track our school’s earnings, enter for chances to win extra cash for our school, and receive valuable coupons.
My Coke RewardsSend in your My Coke Rewards codes and we’ll enter them for you. You’ll find the codes on caps, inside the box from 12 packs, or on multi-pack wraps for the participating brands including Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Sprite, Sprite Zero, DASANI, POWERADE ION, Minute Maid, VAULT, Pibb Extra, Fanta, Fresca, Barq’s, Seagram's, Nestea and Mello Yello. These points can be used to buy products from the MyCokeRewards catalog for our school. Drop them off at the office.
Food City School BucksFood City donates $600,000 to schools through Food City School Bucks Program and our school's share depends on how many points we earn. We get points when our families register their Value Cards and purchase Food City Exclusive Brand.
There are 3 easy ways for you to link your ValuCards to our school:
· Scan the barcode displayed here and then your ValuCard the next time you check out at Food City.
· Ask the store personnel to link your ValuCard to the West Hills PLU at the register during your purchase with your ValuCard
· Go to www.my.foodcity.com and log in to your ValuCard account to select West Hills Elementary.* Whichever option you choose, you only have to do it once and will be linked for the whole school year.Important: Even if you linked your Food City ValuCard to our school last year, you must reactivate the link now in order to participate in the program this school year.
The program is already in progress for this school year and runs through May 2 so link your cards to make your purchases count the whole school year. Encourage grandparents and friends to participate as well.
Kroger Community Rewards ProgramWest Hills Elementary participates in the Kroger Community Rewards Program. Link your Kroger Plus card to our school and help us earn a portion of the $700,000 that will be given away each year by following these steps:
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy
- If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Go to Kroger.com.
- Click on Sign In/Register (the orange box in the upper right corner).
- Answer the questions and click “Create Account”.
- The next screen should ask you to select a school. Just type West Hills and you’ll see our school.
- You can also click on “Community” at the top of the screen, scroll down to Community Rewards and click on “Learn More”. If you have not selected our school yet, you can do it here. If you have already selected our school, you will see an orange box that says, “View Your Rewards Detail”. You can click this to verify that the correct school was linked to your account.
- You can also click on “My Account” at the top of the screen once you are logged in and scroll to the bottom of the screen to verify that the Community Rewards section has our school listed.
- You might need to restart your computer after you set up your account for it to update and work correctly (and to show that you have in fact entered your Plus card and school).
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for our school until after your Plus card is registered and linked.
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- You must swipe your registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to your registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
- Encourage grandparents and friends to participate as well.
Important: Even if you linked your Kroger Plus card to our school in the spring, you must reactivate the link now in order to participate in the program this school year.
In addition to the Community Rewards program, you can also earn electronic Labels for Education points (in addition to the points for actual clipped paper Labels) by linking your Kroger card to our school. Visit the following site: eLabels for Education