Arrival and Dismissal Information
- Our doors open at 7 a.m. There is no staff supervision available for students before that time.
- Students immediately report to the cafeteria to eat breakfast.K-2 students fo to the gym to wait for the 7:35 bell.
- At 7:10 a.m., K-2 students go to the gym to await the 7:35 bell. Students are expected to sit quietly in rows according to grade level.
- At 7:10 a.m., students in grades 3-5 should report to their hallway and sit outside their classroom until the 7:35 bell rings.
- For security purposes, parents are requested to stop at the front door and say their goodbyes, and NOT remain with students in the lobby waiting for the bell to ring.
- No adult may walk a student to the classroom without signing in at the office to receive a visitor badge.
- Please allow your child to walk to class independently. If you believe your child needs assistance, one of our staff members will gladly escort him or her to the classroom.
- Students arriving at school after 7:45 a.m. must be signed in by a parent or guardian.
- Students arriving after 7:45 are counted tardy and will need a signed tardy slip from the office to enter the classroom.
- Three tardy marks in one grading period will prevent a student from earning perfect attendance.
- Instruction missed due to unexcused tardiness will not be made up.
- If tardiness is habitual, the principal or social worker will contact the parent to seek a solution to the problem.
Dismissal & Check Out
- Students are dismissed at 2:45 p.m.
- If your student is a car rider, please place your name-tag on the right side of your dashboard to facilitate the smooth loading of students into cars.
- No child may be picked up at the classroom door during the school day. Parents or guardians must come directly to the office and sign out the student, showing proper identification to do so.
- All students must be signed out in the office before leaving the school prior to dismissal time.
- An early check (before 2:45 p.m.) out counts as a tardy and will remain unexcused without a medical note or other permitted note.
- Students not picked up by 3 p.m. will be brought into the office. Parents are required to come in and sign students out after 3 p.m. If late pickups are habitual, the principal or social worker will contact the parent to seek a solution to the problem.
- Our office closes at 3:15 p.m. daily.
Emergency Card & Alternate Transportation
- Students are released only to persons listed on the emergency card.
- The school will call parents to verify if someone who is not listed on the card arrives to take a student.
- Please ensure that all responsible adults are listed on this emergency card to avoid any confusion and delays in picking up your student.
- If you change the way your student is going home, you must send a note to the teacher. The school will not allow a child to go home a different way without your written consent.
- If you need to change your child's transportation during the school day, call the school office BEFORE 2 p.m. and we will get the message to your child's teacher before dismissal.