- Core teachers (English, Math, Science, Social Studies) enter recommendations
- Students receive registration information through classsroom instruction
- Student registration window (counselors visit classrooms (both in-person and virtual) to assist students with registration process.
*Student course requests cannot be viewed through Parent Portal. You must ask your child to log into their account to show you their requests.
- Counselors view student course requests (Counselors may make adjustments based on meeting graduation requirements).
- Students will be notified by end of May if there is a significant scheduling conflict for their schedule.
- Schedules will be released on ASPEN. This date will be set by Knox County Schools.
CONTACT YOUR COUNSELOR
Business & Law Counselor: Anne Troutman
Health Science Counselor: Dana Quick
Liberal Arts Counselor: Carmen Long
STEM Counselor: Courtney Sanford
Class of 2025 Counselor: Jen Beckler