UPDATED TRYOUT INFORMATION
MANDATORY PARENT MEETING: June 1- 6:00 via Zoom. A parent and prospective athlete must attend this meeting. Please check your email for the Zoom link once you have registered.
CLINICS: Materials will be sent out on June 7th to all registered candidates.
MOCK TRYOUT: Tuesday, June 9- 10:00-1:00 (FHS Gym) A tentative schedule will be sent out with the clinic materials.
TRYOUTS: Wednesday, June 10- 12:00 (noon)-? (FHS Gym) Tryout includes a chant, cheer, dance, jumps, and tumbling. You MUST wear a white tank top, white sports bra, and navy shorts. Make and hair needs to be “game ready” with a white bow. Tennis shoes are required (white cheer shoes are encouraged.)
Please complete the following steps to register and complete all paperwork:
- Register for tryouts by completing the following Google Doc. http://bit.ly/20CheerReg
- Review the following documents: (Under files)
- Knox County Cheerleader Selection Guidelines
- REVISED Farragut High School Cheerleading Rules and Regulations
- REVISED Farragut High School Cheerleading Estimated Expenses
- REVISED Farragut High School Cheerleading Important Dates
- Complete the following forms:
- *TSSAA Physical- This can be a physical from any point after April 15th, 2019. (Please note: You will be required to have a new physical after April 15th, 2020 if you make the team.) ALL PAGES
- *Medical Release Form- Please note: This form must be signed by a notary.
- *Insurance Coverage Statement- You will also need to make a copy of the front and back of your insurance card.
- Media Release
- Social Media/Bylaws Agreement Form- Complete the following Google Doc. https://forms.gle/BRSmB5t3CKv8Mw8j9
- Knox County Parent Agreement for Cheerleading Tryouts
- Final Grades with attendance/GPA for 2019-2020 school year
- Online payment for $25- Link will come in the material email (This goes toward fees for judges and clinic instructor, as well as supplies needed for tryouts.)
Complete all items and upload to your Google Drive folder. Items with an asterisk (*) need to also be turned in to Coach Pendleton IN A SEALED ENVELOPE with the athlete’s name and Farragut Cheerleading on the outside of the envelope at the mock tryout. Athletes will NOT be allowed to participate in clinics or tryouts without all completed forms on hand. THIS MUST BE COMPLETED PRIOR TO JUNE 7. If you need anything or have questions, please email Coach Pendleton at email@example.com.
Follow Us on Social Media
Facebook: Farragut High School Cheerleading
Coach: Nicole Pendleton
Coach Pendleton is a homebound teacher for Knox County Schools, and a former high school Social Studies teacher. Her previous coaching experience also includes time at The University of Tennessee, Oak Ridge High School, Halls High School, and Palmetto Ridge High School (FL.) Coach Pendleton has also served as a head camp manager for collegiate and middle/high school cheer and dance camps for Varsity Camp Administration.
Coach Pendleton is a graduate of The University of Central Florida (B.S. Social Science Education) and The University of Tennessee, Knoxville (M.A. Teacher Education- Social Science Education.) She is married to Ryan and has two daughters- Savannah and Caroline.