Grades 10 - 12 can register for college rep visits through your SCOIR account.
An application Blitz happens during a school's free application window. Our admissions rep is here to help students. These particular applications can be completed in less than 30 minutes.
August 30 - University of Richmond;
- all classes are faculty-led (no graduate assistants)
- top 20 national liberal arts school (USNWR)
- 3rd Best Classroom Experience (Princeton Review)
- "Every undergraduate student is eligible to receive a fellowship of up to $5,000 for an unpaid (or underpaid) summer internship or faculty-mentored research project."
- "Richmond is need-blind in admission and meets 100% of demonstrated need"
August 30 - Temple University:
- 17 schools and colleges
- 40,000 undergraduate, graduate and professional students
- Test-optional application
- 160+ undergraduate majors
September 5 - Berea College
- We’re looking for students with grit, determination and a hunger for learning; students ready to take on a rigorous, top-ranked liberal arts education and turn it into a rewarding career; students willing to work, to grow and to expand their horizons in a diverse educational setting. We want students who want to join a community of support that is invested in their success.
- Berea only serves students with limited resources and unlimited potential. If you are in the top 1/2 of the class and get free or reduced lunch, Berea could be your perfect fit!
September 6 - University of Southern California
- 48,500 total students, 21,000 undergraduates, 150+ majors and minors in 23 academic schools and divisions
- Freshman class of 2023: 12% acceptance rate, 22% first-generation college student, middle 50% admitted GPA: 3.82-4.0, SAT/ACT optional
- Admitted students from U.S. families with an annual income of $80,000 or less, with typical assets, will attend USC tuition free.
September 6 - Duke University
- 17,155 total students, 6,543 undergraduates in five colleges and schools.
- Freshman class of 2023: 6.3% acceptance (21.2% ED, 5% RD), middle 50% admitted ACT: 34-36, SAT/ACT optional
- 51% Of Duke undergraduates receive aid, 70% Of Duke students graduate debt-free
September 7 - Samford University
- 3,672 undergraduates, 2,011 graduate students across 7 colleges and schools. Includes several fast-track masters degrees
- Freshman class of 2023: middle 50% GPA:3.48–4.1 middle 50% ACT:23–29. Acceptance rate: 84%
- Samford University is a globally engaged teaching and research university rooted firmly in its vibrant Christian mission.
- #1 in the Nation for Student Engagement —The Wall Street Journal/Times Higher Education
September 7 - ETSU Application Blitz 12:00 - 3:00
- Seniors only. Get help filing your application today! The ETSU application is free in Spetember!
September 8 - Furman University
- At Furman, you are guaranteed an unparalleled education that combines classroom learning with real-world experiences and self-discovery. We call it The Furman Advantage.
- 2,500 students, 75 areas of study
- US News recognitions: #45 National Liberal Arts Colleges, #4 Most Innovative Schools (six years in a row), #29 Best Undergraduate Teaching, #32 First-Year Experience (among all universities), #31 Best Undergraduate Research/Creative Projects (among all universities)
September 8 - University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- Introducing 3 new academic schools/programs: College of Music, The Baker School of Public Policy and Public Affairs, and COLLEGE OF EMERGING & COLLABORATIVE STUDIES
- 360+ Undergraduate programs of study
- Freshman class of 2023: In-state Admit Rate: 59.4%, Middle 50% UT Core Weighted GPA, 4.04-4.46; Middle 50% ACT Composite 26-31
September 11 - Austin Peay State University
September 11 - Belmont Abbey College
September 11 - Pellissippi State Community College Application Blitz
September 12 - University of Rochester
September 12 - Agnes Scott College
September 14 - University of South Carolina
September 15 - United States Merchant Marine Academy
September 18 - UTC Application Blitz
September 21 - Middle Tennessee State University visit (2:50 - 3:20) and Application Blitz (12:45 - 2:45)
September 21 - Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI)
September 22 - Wake Forest University
September 25 -High Point University
September 25 -Purdue University
September 27 - Elon University
September 27 - Hampden-Sydney College
September 27 - University of Kentucky
September 28 - Wofford College
September 29 - Dartmouth College
October 4 - Denison University
October 5 - Depaul University
October 17 - Pellissippi State
October 19 - Jacksonville University
October 24 - UTK SRAR session
October 26 - University of Mississippi
November 2 - Randolph College