Short Term Goals
Long Term Goals
- Establish technology labs in all academic and technical areas.
- Equip classrooms with innovative and interactive technology such as SmartBoards.
- Supply state-of-the-art technology for the library's media information system, guidance programs, and academic departments.
- Provide technological facilities and services as needed including online instructions, training, and new network capabilities.
- Meeting departmental requests for equipment, supplies, furniture, and other needs not met by the other sources.
- Establish a Digital Video Conference Center for use in long distance learning as well as community resources for business and individuals.
- Update the Library's collection of books and reference materials to keep in line with the Wilson's Standards for Libraries.
- Investigate the use of curriculum delivery programs and equipment for remediation, makeup, and alternative schooling.
- Install secure wireless networks for special areas.