• What is a transcript: a record of your academic coursework and final grades in each class in high school.

    If you want to send an "unofficial" transcript, to look at your academic record, or to send a record of your grades for insurance purposes- you can do that through your ASPEN student account.

    If you need an official scholarship to apply for a scholarship, email Pam Degges our registrar for assistance.

    If you need to send a transcript for college athletics, email Pam Degges our registrar for assistance.

    Current Students (Class of 2021 and below): We use SCOIR to send transcripts to colleges. You have a SCOIR account. Once you have applied to the college, you will select applied in your SCOIR account, and then your transcript will be sent. Parchment is no longer an approved provider for transcripts.  Reach out to Pam Degges our registrar, if you have questions.


    NOTE: At this time, SCOIR does not have transcript abilities for technical schools (TCAT, Tennessee School of Beauty, Aveda Institute, etc.) so if you are a CURRENT student and need to send a transcript for admission consideration, please use the following form:

    Are you a graduate of Hardin Valley Academy and need your transcript sent to a college or university?  All transcripts must be requested online through ParchmentYou will need to create an account before placing your order, and then you can track your order 24/7. Contact our registrar, Pam Degges (email if you need assistance.