LIBRARY POLICIES FOR STAFF
- Please contact me at email@example.com or x42249 to schedule whole-class library visits.
- Please contact me if you would like to schedule the library to be used for a meeting, whether before, during, or after school.
- You may send students individually or in small groups (no more than 4-5 at a time, please) to check out a book, read, do classwork, use the makerspace, use computers, or anything else you deem school-appropriate.
- Please send students with a pass, including your name and theirs, the time you need them back, and the purpose of their visit. Due to students skipping class in the past, a pass from you is a non-negotiable. If they don't have one, I'll send them back to get one.
MATERIALS FOR TEACHERS
- Teachers do not have a due date for materials. Please return all library materials by the end of the school year.
- Please visit the professional library bookshelf for books related to the teaching profession.