Ms. JoLea Behrens
My name is JoLea Behrens and it is my sincere honor to be an Assistant Principal at Northshore since 2017. I am excited to be a part of such an amazing team of teachers, students, families and administrators here at Northshore. It is a pleasure to serve our learning community and contribute to a successful school year in every way that I can.
At Northshore, our staff and administrative team hold the highest standards for all students, while providing a safe and loving environment. We value high expectations for responsibility, respect, and integrity that create a positive atmosphere that promotes both student growth academically and socially.
As a teacher, I thoroughly enjoyed teaching elementary, middle, and college level classes. I have been fortunate to be an educator in several states: Tennessee, Kentucky, Virginia, and New York. It has been a joy and I must say life is pretty sweet with friends who really are family here at Northshore.
I look forward to collaborating with our dedicated staff, families, and administrative team to help provide the best educational experience for all of our students. I am blessed with the opportunity to be a part of the Northshore family!
Experience in Education
- Northshore Elementary, Assistant Principal, 2017-present
- Gresham Middle, Instructional Coach, 2016-2017
- Pellissippi Community College, 2016-2017
- NIET/Athens City Schools/Etowah City Schools, Supervisor of TAP, 2013-2016
- South Doyle Middle, 7th and 8th grades, 2011-2013
- Northwest Middle, 6th and 8th grades, 2008-2011
- Corning, New York, 3rd grade, 2006-2008
- West Valley Middle, 8thgrade, 2003-2006
- Midway Elementary, K, 4th and 8th grades, 2001-2003
- Middlesboro, Kentucky, 5th grade, 2000-2001
- Lee, Virginia, 1st grade, 1999-2000
- Ed.S in Administration, Lincoln Memorial University
- M.S. in Curriculum, Cumberland College
- B.S. in Elementary Education, Lincoln Memorial University