The following expectations for student dress have been established to promote a safe and optimum learning environment.
- All students must wear plain black shirts. (t-shirts, shirts, sweaters, or sweatshirts) .
- All students must wear a blue denim bottom, which means no designs. (jeans, trousers, skirts, or shorts) No holes!
- Shirts must be tucked in, cover the shoulders, and not show cleavage.
- Blue denim bottoms must fit properly. NO SAGGING!
- Belts must be plain black or brown.
- Students can not wear shorts under jeans.
- All students must wear tennis shoes.
- Students must wear white, gray, or black socks.
- Students are not allowed to wear any jewelry-
- no earrings of any kind/size
- no body piercings
- no bracelets or necklaces
- Hats, bandanas, and extra shirts other than black shirts are prohibited and will be confiscated upon entering the building and will not be returned.
Apparel or appearance, which tends to draw attention to an individual rather than to a learning situation, must be avoided. In matters of opinion, the judgement of the principal/designee shall prevail.