Due to COVID-19, new student enrollments will be processed virtually in order to comply with local guidelines.
To enroll a new student:
1. Gather all required documents needed for enrollment. (See below)
* Copy of legal guardian's driver's license must be submitted with other documents.
2. Return all required documents via email.
* Documents may be scanned and emailed to KHS.firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Wait for an email or phone call from KHS.
* Families will be contacted if there are any missing items.
* A KHS counselor will contact families to discuss course scheduling, graduation requirements and answer any other school questions. This contact may be via phone call, email or an invitation to a Microsoft Teams meeting.
Ms. McKee at 865-539-8670, option 1 is our Registrar.
For records requests, please email Kim.Mckee@knoxschools.org or fax (865)470-2116.