Halls High School
Junior / Senior Prom Expectations
- Prom tickets will be sold in the CTE Building BEFORE SCHOOL from 8:00-8:30 and AFTER SCHOOL from 3:30-3:45. Also during Mrs. Woods’ plan time 10:10-11:42 and Mrs. Ryan’s plan time 11:50-1:52 in their classrooms. There are NO EXCEPTIONS to these times, as we cannot sell during instructional time. Please see Mrs. Woods, room 502, or Mrs. Ryan, room 513, with questions. NO tickets will be sold at the door.
- Students bringing a guest from another school or a guest who has graduated need to complete the guest application form included BEFORE buying tickets. Remember no one under a freshman OR over 21 will be allowed to attend.
- All attendees must adhere to all Knox. Co. school rules
- All attendees must be on the guest list to enter prom.
- No alcohol or tobacco.
- No one younger than a freshman or over 21 will be allowed to attend.
- All guests of HHS students MUST show photo identification at the time of entrance.
- All guests of HHS students must complete a guest application form, which can be picked up in rooms 502 or 513, or the main office. The guest form needs to be returned with a copy of photo identification of guests.
- Students will be allowed on the back patio; however, once students exit past the front entrances, they will not be allowed back into the event
- In order to attend Prom, ALL students MUST maintain eligibility status (including dates of juniors or seniors): Less than 10 unexcused absences, NO OSS, and less than 2 failing classes.
- All tickets are non-refundable